Fulfillment Center Manager1 year ago Banking Faridabad 507 views Reference: 9711
Roles and Responsib
- Company is seeking Operations Managers for Fulfillment Centers (FCs). It is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and they distribute millions of products each year to their loyal customers.
- Operations Managers are responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for one functional area of our Fulfillment Center (Inbound, Outbound, Change Ops). Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of Area Managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the Fulfillment Center.
- Drives creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives to enable their Functional Area and ultimately the FC to meet and exceed Business Plan.Sets / clarifies requirements and expectations for Area Managers.
- Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Area Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Leverages the Operations and Area Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas, and rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
- Works closely with support staff (HR Manager, Financial Manager, Facilities Manager, S&LP Manager, and Other Sr. Ops. Managers, IT Manager) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in his/her area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
- Able to address operational and personnel issues affecting functional area.
- Surface issues with potential to affect multiple functional areas, along with ideas for solutions, to Sr. Ops, General Manager and / or HR.
Contact - JYOTI SINHA - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.