Front Office Executive1 month ago Financial Services Chennai 28 views Reference: 26922
Front Office Executive
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answer ,scree and forward incoming calls.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy, presentable with all necessary stationary and materials.
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
- Ticket booking(Train and Flight)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 1yr-5yrs
- Prefer Female candidates
- Contact - Mrs. Anjali K V S Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Talent maximus India Pvt. ltd, tMI, is a pioneer in HR services- Payroll processing, Staffing and Compliance & statutory administration. Over the last 15 years we have successfully provided services to a wide range of more than 200 - business organizations and satisfied customers, in the areas of Quality HR services.