Front Office Executive2 weeks ago Information Technology Chennai 11 views Reference: 26417
Front Office Executive
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answer ,scree and forward incoming calls.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy, presentable with all necessary stationary and materials.
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 1yr-5yrs
- Prefer Female candidates
- Contact - Mrs. Anjali K V S Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Talent maximus India Pvt. ltd, tMI, is a pioneer in HR services- Payroll processing, Staffing and Compliance & statutory administration. Over the last 15 years we have successfully provided services to a wide range of more than 200 - business organizations and satisfied customers, in the areas of Quality HR services. talent Maximus derives its leadership strengths from some of the finest professionals in the Human Resources Outsourcing Domain, who have been path-breakers in the areas of Human Resources Services, Process Excellence and Technology Innovations. tMI headquarters is in Chennai, India with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.