Fraud & Claims Supervisor Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 14 views
Job ID 55702BR
The responsibilities would include:
• Domain Knowledge with respect to various US banking Regulations and managing customer dispute management processes
• Responsible le for daily management of a team within the process and meeting the SLA.
• Ability to manage a team of 15-20 with a diversified group of team members
• Hiring skilled and appropriate team members for the process and have attrition in control.
• Addressing escalations and manage the business with nil financial losses
• Report the business every day on the pending and processed volume status and ensuring each transaction is completed within the deadline.
• Reporting the performance on a weekly and monthly basis to the management and to the respective line of businesses
• Plan trainings and ensuring the proficiency of the team members
• Have regular calls with the business; understand and articulate to the requirement from the stake holders for the smooth course of the processes.
• Ensure the team is well engaged and highly motivated to be qualitatively productive.
• Daily Duties may include: reviewing, Approving, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals
• Gain strong process knowledge to answer process related questions from the team and reduce the queries going to the LOB.
• Showcase high levels of adherence to Risk & Compliance also ensuring every team member abides by the same
• Prepare incident reports and Coordinate with the risk and legal teams to handle financial losses/Claims
• Should be able to take decisions on the stretch goals for the team and accomplish the goal without any negative impact to the business
• Make sure the team budget is effectively utilized across the year
• Analyzes the existing practices and generates ideas Utilizes simple improvement tools, draws on past experience and looks at system level changes
Takes up total process improvement initiatives
• Flexible to work in Night Shifts.
• Demonstrates a keen eye for detail and provides constructive feedback for the team members with a fair approach.
• Plan career progression for Analysts, Develop team members for next roles in the hierarchy
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 5 years in financial crime management
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Have extensive MS excel skills to prepare and present reports.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in Financial Risk Management
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!