Franchise Sales Executive Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Marketing & Sales - Delhi - 25 views
- Developing franchisee partners and expand the business.
- Identify the potential Investors through various sources.
- Present business plans to the potential client, and negotiate the terms and conditions of the franchisee agrement.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process (end-to-end): from initial solicitation through contract completion; which includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees and adherence to the sales processes.
- Plan, set and action the monthly and yearly sales objectives, along with regular-basis tracking and presentation of growth/progress reports.
- Work closely with the Management on the strategic initiatives for achieving the organization goals.
- Finalize the Project for each Franchise and guiding/explaining ROI to them, helping out to the franchise-owner to set up the Business Unit (Preschool)
- Assist and hold hands with the franchise partner, from the initial planning and set-up stage, till the launch or till the time the place is rendered fully operational and fully functioning.
- Constantly coordinate with the operations team for ensuring proper and complete set-up.
Travelling : 60% to 70% to Other Cities (approximately 15 working days or typically 3 weeks in a month).
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferably MBA with experience in similar industry , extraordinary communication skills, confident, aggressive with the right attitude to grow.
Perks and Benefits
25 k to 40 k with lucrative incentives
Contact - anuradha sharma Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!