Formulation ADL - Analyst (67606) Full-time Job6 days ago - Pharma - Mumbai - 7 views
Requisition ID 67606
Execute the core method development activities and conduct analysis of routine as well as stability samples to finalize specifications and ensure timely delivery of product to unit.
Key Accountabilities (1/6)
- Develop new analytical methods for analysis of routine as well as stability samples by following proper GLPs to provide results or information regarding products to formulators
- Perform maintenance and calibration of lab instruments / equipment to get accurate and reproducible analytical result for proper interpretation
- Document and interpret the analytical data in a timely manner as per GLP / GMP requirements to maintain records and compliance of regulatory norms
- Provide support to units or CFTs for transfer of analytical methods and techniques by visiting and demonstrating them with the relevant analysis to ensure successful and timely transfer of products
- Maintain proper safety, GLP, and GMP environment in the work place to minimize accidents and incidents
- Review the analytical requirements and recommend corrections in specifications by coordinating with units and CFTs to ensure smooth operations
M. Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) / M. Pharm
Relevant Work Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical organisation with knowledge of handling instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution tester and DPI related instruments
- Knowledge of current guidelines like ICH, EMEA, WHO
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!