Fleet Supervisor /Operation Executive1 week ago Transportation & Logistics Navi Mumbai 8 views Reference: 26510
Walk in interview For Fleet Supervisor /Operation Executive
.Co-ordinate with team and drivers . tracking the vehicle.
2. Recruit and co-ordinate pilots to availability and requirements
3 .Co-ordinate with sales team to meet the requirement of driver
4. Plan and track the shipment on time via GPS.
5. Keep log and records of executed orders.
6. Effective supervising on online allocation and loading/unloading..
7. Route mapping, vehicles tracking, trip settlement.
8. proper handling of all LR copies and keep a record of it.
9. Record, initiate enter the cargo's or shipments to the logistics system to ensure existing information for further processing.
10. Prepare, classify and hold the shipments according to destination and the routing to be handled by assigned staff.
11. Calculate, account and provide information about the shipment statistics; weight, destination, quantity, type, charge
12.Trip settlement of drivers.
Desired Candidate Profile
. Good verbal and written communication skills.
System knowledge: Basic system knowledge and ability to do the tasks in word, excel, dashboards and so on.
. Good communication skill, willing to learn, can work under pressure, drives for the result, customer focused