Fire and Safety Officer Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Security & Safety - Mumbai - 19 views
Fire and Safety Officer
Property and Asset Management
What this job involves
You will oversee and ensure fire safety at your site. You will use the assigned apparatus and follow the command structure instructions for fire suppression or a related emergency service. Your duties will involve:
- Performing equipment set-up upon arrival at a fire scene.
- Dispatching and accompanying ERT (Emergency response team).
- Preparing plans and executing (fire and life safety) evacuation drills and other fire safety related trainings to the team members and occupants available in the premises.
- Completing appropriate rescue, firefighting and salvage operations at a fire scene.
- Using established procedures to determine if individuals are trapped within a burning facility and taking appropriate actions to secure their rescue.
- Performing the lift evacuation and rescue drill periodically.
- Securing affected structure to prevent rekindling.
- Taking inventory of all equipment after suppression has been achieved, recording all equipment, which must be left at the site and incident report.
- Attending and providing information for pre-fire planning studies and maintaining an updated knowledge of pre-fire plans.
- Liaison with Government authorities for periodic renewal of the NOC’s.
- Report and maintain record of all the incidents of site.
- Keep all the checklists and records updated related to Fire equipment’s maintenance and training records.
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any.
You will be reporting to the Fire Safety Manager/ Property Manager as the case may be.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
You will ensure that all fire and life safety systems installed in the premises are working in an effective and efficient manner; and provide criteria on determining the number or type of fire equipment’s needed in a given area.
If you have a good knowledge of current fire suppression and firefighting techniques along with knowledge of the principles and practices involved in emergency medical services, you will be our preferred candidate.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!