Financial Analyst, Delivery Experience Finance4 months ago Banking Bengaluru 82 views Reference: 25724
Job ID: 2301964
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to lead function specific finance activity. The program which the finance lead will supports is a key initiated for Amzaon globally. The person would play a key role in driving the function agenda and would work as copilot in delivering the business result. . The key task would be to help to help the business in decision support through data analysis and business insight.
The Financial Analyst position is based in Bangalore.
Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Evaluate all pricing tenets for the program and help arrive at pricing decisions
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Work closely with the business managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for long term free cashflows
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
- Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
· 3+ years post CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with relevant finance experience
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, and familiarity with databases.
· Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
CA/ICWA/MBA or MS preferred
· Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and possess strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Knowledge of SQL is preferred
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.