ETS Machine Operator Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Engineering - Delhi - 20 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1-2 years of surveying experience preferred with construction layout of transportation projects roads, bridges, walls, railways, utilities, storm drain, grading, etc.
- Prior experience using survey tools Total Station, Auto level and GPS equipment required.
- Coursework in surveying or engineering helpful but not required.
- Experience with boundary, topographic, as-built surveys and construction staking required.
- Ability to run traverse and level loop
- Ability to use data collector and associated computer programming to produce layout information and perform in field
- Management of survey crew personnel
- Physically capable to perform work of field surveyor, required to carry equipment and materials over terrain for distances due to inaccessibility of vehicle, etc.
- Responsibilities for the Survey Party Chief include but are not limited to:
- Reviews job specifications and plans fieldwork methods.
- Directs and conducts field surveys.
- Makes accurate measurements and assists in the determination of property boundaries.
- Provides data relevant to the shape, contour, location, elevation or dimension of land and/or associated features.
- Accurately calculates and records field data.
- Responsible for supervision of the survey field crew, including assigning work, meeting completion dates and budgets, and ensuring consistent application of firm operating standards and safety practices.
- Responsible for work outcomes and results.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Survey / Civil
- Sound and good-level technical knowledge in survey data collection, data processing
- Proven project management skills as well as commercial acumen
- Workflow development and delivery to adopted workflows
- Strong communication skills and evidence of working effectively with multiple disciplinary teams
- Prepared to travel regularly for work both within India and internationally if required.
Contact - Ayushi - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!