Enterprise Systems Security Lead4 months ago Security & Safety Hyderabad 91 views Reference: 25611
Req ID: 225232W-01
ResponsibilitiesHow will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- Lead the successful implementation, configuration, and management of all Enterprise Systems Security Protections, Services and Solutions, including EDR, Anti-Virus
- Develop, maintain and drive the Enterprise Systems Security strategic roadmap based on business needs and company objectives
- Oversee and facilitate the maintenance and support of all Enterprise Systems Security environments to ensure system security, reliability, performance, fault tolerance and high availability.
- Execute key processes to include daily maintenance, hardware and software upgrades, patch management and routine system configuration
- Engage vendors and IT teams to identify, diagnose and resolve all Enterprise Systems Security incidents and problems.
- Research and analyze emerging technologies. Evaluate, and recommend initiatives that deliver next generation security capabilities and architectures.
- Partner with technology teams to develop, define and maintain endpoint (both workstations and servers) security standards, baselines, architecture and documentation. Maintain detailed designs, configuration templates, network diagrams and infrastructure requirements.
- Create, implement, and track technical support processes, metrics, SLAs, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Technical Vendors, 3rd Party Business Partners and Service Providers.
- Ensure service providers perform to contractual SLAs and service obligations.
- Manage the technical and administrative day-to-day of the Enterprise Systems Security Engineers, which includes managed services
- Manage and collaborate with Managed Service Providers to ensure they are delivering effective and efficient support services based on contract terms. Review and leverage vendor maintenance and support agreements to ensure support, response, and escalation.
- Ensure documentation, diagrams, and knowledge base articles stay current as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, topologies, and support contacts.
- Provide key performance and risk indicators to the Cybersecurity Command and Control Lead.
- Troubleshoots failed deployments and agent health issues
- Creates back-end processes and maintenance to keep the system running healthy, including changes to the core components and settings, software delivery, agent behavior and heath, reporting, and software compliance
- Monitors client health including agent settings and user experience behavior
- Exercises a high degree of responsibility for the processes, systems, and tools you create and manage
- Endpoint Security Technologies including the configuration, integration and deployment of enterprise security software and infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain endpoint security platforms including Anti-Virus, Anti Malware, Encryption, and EDR.
- Assist with the health, performance, stabilization and tuning of all Enterprise Systems Security Infrastructure
- Designs, implements, configures, and administers endpoint security software on all company endpoints.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Information Technology/Management, or related fields are highly desired but not required
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years’ experience leading and managing technical operation teams
- In depth knowledge of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) software such as Carbon Black, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Crowdstrike, etc.
- Proficiency or working knowledge of Cybersecurity frameworks and methodology such as NIST
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to lead in a team-oriented environment that is multinational and cross organizational with a managed service component
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Ability to analyze data and produce management level reports to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences, across all levels of the organization.
- English proficiency
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Prior experience managing teams in a global enterprise multi-site environment
- Experience with automation tools and scripting
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
Corteva is a major American agricultural chemical and seed company that was the agricultural unit of DowDuPont prior to being spun off as an independent public company. DowDuPont announced the Corteva name in February 2018, saying that it was "derived from a combination of words meaning 'heart' and 'nature.'"