Employee Relations Partner4 months ago Information Technology Gurgaon 72 views Reference: 25604
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in Employee Relations,Human Resources or Employment Legal.
- Experience in conducting investigations and advising on or supporting local disciplinary and investigation processes.
- Experience in establishing cross-functional relationships at all levels and geographies.
- Experience in consulting directly with employees and management.
- Experience with stakeholder management in a global organization.
- Ability to operate with empathy, and diffuse/de-escalate challenging conversations/situations.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and complexity, and apply an intersectional lens to your work.
- Ability to be flexible to collaborate across teams, regions, and time zones.
About the job
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Google has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Googlers. You'll be an advocate of Google's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching our clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Googlers, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Googlers understand how people decisions get made.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Conduct fair, thorough and timely investigations into allegations of violations of Google’s Human Resources (HR) policies or local law and policies to ensure fair treatment of all employees.
- Advise Partner teams (Internal Audit, Global Investigations) on local investigation processes and advise on and support local disciplinary processes for non-HR policy violations.
- Advise on and help to resolve other workplace concerns to determine the appropriate approach and to ensure fair treatment of all employees. De-escalate and resolve matters as appropriate using empathetic listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Review and advise on complex performance management situations and fairness of decision making and local processes for reorganization and restructuring exercises.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.