Roles and Responsibilities
In the role of Emergency Medical Officer,, you will ensure that incoming patients are immediately attended ,treated & stabilized, with no immediate dangers caused by their current conditions. You will suggest & advise required diagnostic & pathological tests& procedures in line with consultants advise and keep continued follow-up with patients so that each treatment is effective. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to solve patient cases,,continued followup of their recovery and discharge patients without any issues.
- Performs triage on incoming patients to become part of the ERs current load
- Oversees patient care, treatment, and recovery
- Maintains clinical records in line with regulations and standards of N.A.B.H.
- Clears patients for discharge or further procedures with specialists
- Conducts follow-up to monitor patients condition
Desired Candidate Profile
MBBS/BAMS/BUMS or Equivalent with more than 3 years of experience working in a good hospital.
Perks and Benefits
Negotiable as per Current Industry standards.
Contact - Kamlesh Kumar Singh - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.