Embedded Software Engineer Full-time Job2 days ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 3 views
You’ll get to work in an international environment with diverse team, challenging technological concepts to deliver unique value to customers and safety for users. You together with your team have a lot of decision making power when it comes not only to the actual deliverables, but also to the way of working and technologies in use. You can really see the results of your own work in terms of working services and products.
The position is based in Chennai, India in KONE’s biggest R&D globally
Technical Skills Needed
embedded programming with C
- Excellent embedded programming skills in C
- Good knowledge in communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, CAN, LON, RS232/422/485)
- Familiar with continuous integration practices
- Experience from software development with Agile process
- Should have worked with multiple sensors :motion, acoustic, vibration, humidity, temperature knowledge is good to have
Required Tools / Software Knowledge
'- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Knowledge on software version control (GIT, SVN) / defect management tools
- Knowledge on software compiler
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile)
Create technical/visual design concepts and implement using standard tools/templates
• Create design proposals as response to given specification
• Create Ideas
• Propose which ones to work on
• Develop concept or prototype
• Finalise the design
In this role you have great opportunity to be involved with new product development and create new solutions . You will be part of multi-cultural team and work with different business lines and stakeholders. We offer strong support in your personal growth and global opportunities for future career development at KONE. We believe in inspiring, engaging and developing our people.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!