Document Custody NCT Full-time Job2 months ago - Account & Finance - Pune - 74 views
Functional Title Analyst/Senior Analyst (NCT)
Department Trust & Agency Services Operations (TAS Ops)
Shift timings APAC Hours (5:30 to 14:30) or UK hours (1.30 or 2.30 pm to 10.30 or 11.30 pm IST)
Years of experience Analyst (0-3 years), Senior Analyst (3-7 years)
Area of Expertise Banking / Finance Service Industry/Loan Servicing/US Mortgage
Trust & Agency Services (TAS) have over 1,500 clients ranging from multi-national corporations to banks and financial institutions, hedge funds, asset managers and supranational agencies around the world
TAS Ops support all types of transactions in the debt capital markets from conventional to structured debt products, project finance, REITS and Islamic finance and services for escrows, restructurings and exchanges, loan agency and document custody, US mortgage.
What well offer you
Please be aware there are regional differences to DB benefits and you will need to check the correct package per advert.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of services to clients (Primary Issuance & Post Issuances)
- Ensure specified quality of services at all levels of operations
- Ensure healthy and harmonious relationship with the sending location
- Interface with the client / agent / custodian for resolution vide client calls / emails.
- Ensure he/she has assisted in creating proper backups through adequate cross training, within the department
- Responsible for managing productivity, accuracy and timeliness as per benchmark requirements
- Escalate all issues properly to the appropriate level to avoid any adverse impact on the business
- Generating reports in order to obtain periodic information on the inquiries received
- Always adhere to KOP and KPI Guidelines
- Assist with various projects, analysis, release testing, automation, process Improvement/re-engineering measures and other initiatives of the group.
Your skills and experience
- Strong written & verbal English skills required. Ability to converse clearly with internal and external staff via telephone and using written communication.
- Ability to assist in executing/approving transactions and to provide support for managing internal projects/ initiatives/reporting activities.
- Capacity to build relationships with clients internally and externally (where applicable)
- Exceptional operational/technical/analytical knowledge and skills. Is an SME
- Client Focus, Futuristic and innovative approach
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Good knowledge of financial industry, various regulations impacting banks.
- Should be a team player, determined and hardworking.
- Attention to details.
- Domain knowledge of Debt Products / Settlements / Payments would be added advantage Ability to assist in executing/approving.
- Working knowledge of different business applications like DTC, AST, STS, Message Broker, Cash Book would be added advantage
- We are looking candidates having some background in below areas:
Payments, settlements, corporate actions, Cash reconciliation, Billing & Invoice generation, Reconciliation, Loan servicing or US Mortgage.
How well support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
The Corporate Bank serves as the hub for our corporate and commercial clients. At the core of the division is the Global Transaction Banking (GTB) business, which is an established market leader in Europe with on the ground presence in 60 countries, including an extensive footprint in Asia Pacific.