Display and Programmatic Specialist, gCare Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 10 views
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in account management and programmatic media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with the display ecosystem of ad networks, first and third-party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations, and Google display ad buying delivery and measurement platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform solutions for display and video.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver customer-focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly complete large volumes of high-quality work.
- Ability to successfully work in and influence within a complex business environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects under specific timelines.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
In this role, you'll focus on driving media activation and campaign management across agencies and partners. You'll build infrastructure and capabilities for an agency and drive media strategy with customers and agencies. You'll act as the connection between the Campaign Management team and customers for current campaign performance, future Display, and programmatic strategy.
You'll manage multiple stakeholders, bridge organizational and structural gaps, and mobilize internal resources to deliver a seamless experience for agencies, partners and customers, on Google Ads and Display and Video 360 (DV360).
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Work to operationalize Google Display Ads (GDA) and DV360 campaign management, deliver media activation and campaign management for a portfolio of key Advertisers/Agencies.
- Drive performance and pacing on GDA and DV360 by helping partners enhance their optimization practices in key areas.
- Be responsible for client-level audits and needs assessments. Analyze campaign management strengths/weaknesses and areas of opportunity to grow partner proficiency in GDA and DV360.
- Act as a thought leader in introducing and driving optimization and campaign management approaches on GDA and DV360.
- Conduct ongoing media performance strategy management with trading leads agencies. Work with them to illuminate partner-level insights around how optimization could be improved.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!