Digital Business Analyst Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Marketing & Sales - Bengaluru - 16 views
Job ID 52239BR
About the Role
The Digital Sales and Marketing Business Analysis team within the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Group is looking for a senior business systems analyst to lead analysis efforts within the Digital Sales and Marketing (DSM) channel. This person will work with the Digital Sales and Marketing BA team on initiatives for the public site as well as the product sales and service platforms on wellsfargo.com.
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming sessions, author user stories, attend size/commit sessions, provide feedback in retrospectives
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, User Stories, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications – for the large and complex projects.
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered as a high-level expert.
- Candidates should be self-starters, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience in digital-based (multi-device) business systems or e-business consulting
- Consultative business analysis experience
- Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
- Experience leading a business requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Experience with Agile project methodologies
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Experience with the JAMA requirements management tool
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and related capabilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Financial services industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in Agile framework
- Knowledge and understanding of Use Cases
- Experience with Jira/Rally/Agile Central
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Tools such as Cucumber, Selenium
- Ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to present and communicate effectively thru remote virtual tools like Skype/Lync, WebEx
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!