DG - Business Analyst - Material Planning1 year ago Marketing & Communication Bengaluru 154 views Reference: 17055
Job ID: ANA004061
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of BA, Material Planner
Track key metrics and analyze root causes and action plans for control when needed.
Drive and support continuous improvement efforts within Material Planning function and across the fabs, including driving standardization of planning processes.
Analyze periodic metrics and reports and recommend actions to drive improvements in KPIs.
Support the planning and coordination of physical inventory counts.
Act as back up for other material planning roles and provide guidance / support during volume surges within and across regions.
Evaluate processes to ensure optimal cost, quality, delivery and safety of materials.
Asses the effectiveness of Material Planning control points and provide recommendations / remediations to improve material availability and optimize inventory.
• Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
• Experience in Supply Chain Procurement domain
• Previous experience in a supply chain procurement roles
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Problem solving skills with customer centric approach Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
• Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift )
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Kinaxis tool
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.