DevOps Architect Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 12 views
Role: GCP DevOps Architect
Experience: 12+ Years with minimum of 2+ years of experience in GCP
Primary Technical Skills
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Implementation experience with identity management and networking segmentation in GCP across multiple VPC networks and multiple projects
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git
- Extensive experience with DevOps techniques and processes related to cloud solutions. CI/CD tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, GCP Deployment Manager
- Broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of hybrid environments with operating systems that belong to Windows and *nix families, MS SQL Server and Oracle Database
- Strong understanding of concepts and experience with StackDriver and other cloud-based monitoring tools including application level and logging
- Creation of automated tooling for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes
- Experience in architecting and running consumer-facing applications in a hybrid, multi-cloud environment
- Experience with performance testing and tuning
- Experience with GCP based security hardening including IAM, ACL, firewall rules, data traffic encryption
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Architecture design of holistic Cloud ecosystem with a focus on Google Cloud Platform capabilities and features
- Architecture design of Production, Staging/QA, and Development infrastructures running is 24/7 environments
- Robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with business objectives
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments
- Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
- Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software to production.
- Applying industry best practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
- Work in an Agile environment where you will be challenged and motivated.
- Introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques.
Demonstrate a strong commitment to Excellence
Skills & Experience
Cloud DevOps, DevOps, DevOps Architecture, DevOps Engineering, DevSecOps
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!