Developer Advocate, Google Cloud Full-time Job1 month ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 45 views
- Technical practitioner developing, delivering, or securing applications/systems.
- Experience in the Computer Science field.
- Experience in consulting and advising customers with cloud technologies.
- Experience as a Software Developer, Architect, Technical Advocate, Consultant, Community/Product Manager or Consultant working with various platforms.
- Experience with blogging and writing technical articles for an existing follower base, and speaking at technology conferences.
- Experience contributing to an open source project.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across a global, matrixed organization, and manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
About the job
The Developer Relations organization helps keep us connected to the communities that love technology as much as we do. Our focus is on supporting third party developers who build applications and businesses on Google's platforms. Developer Advocates act as passionate advocates for Google technologies, and are vocal advocates for developer interests within Google. This is a position for engineers who love connecting with developers and speaking publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, at user groups, on blogs and with the press. You also communicate internally with Product Managers. Chrome, Android, App Engine, HTML5, as well as our core G Suite and Ads APIs, are just some of the platforms you promote and support. Your work fosters a community of developers working with Google technologies and helps to drive strategy around Developer Relations.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!