Design Verification Technical Lead4 months ago Information Technology Bengaluru 53 views Reference: 25623
Job ID JR0237987
PSG PFE is looking for an outstanding and motivated individual to assume the role of Design Verification Tech Lead for the following deliverables which include (but not limited to):- Define and drive design verification strategy for FPGA IP and SOC verification to enhance continuous efficiency and execution which will deliver FPGA technology leadership.
- Ensure the highest quality design verification coverage in the relevant environments (pre-silicon, post-silicon etc)
- Develop complex testbenches and verification testplans/sequences.
- Enable best-in-class design verification tools, flows and methodologies to improve engineering execution efficiency.
- Enhance design verification flows to improve design intent deliverables.
- Collaborate with and influence architecture and design teams for future design verification implementation and roadmap.
- Mentor and coach verification engineers to achieve design verification requirements.
Extensive pre-silicon verification/design experience in ASIC/FPGA designs, IP development, IP/subsystem/SOC verification.
Proven track record in pre-silicon verification and driving methodology improvements in IP/SOC level including developing UVM/OVM testbenches, Verification IP and design IP debug, test coding, RAL and system verilog assertion coding, Formal verification, Power-aware verification etc.
Strong understanding in FPGA/Intel Architecture, on-chip interfaces, interconnect bus, protocols such as PCIe, AMBA etc.
Role model in leading and coaching technical contributors to achieve strong quality and project results.
Solid stakeholder management, excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse team across different locations to resolve technical matters.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic and ambiguous environment, and to act as change agent.
BSEE/MSEE/PhD in EE, or an equivalent. At least 10 years of working experience.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world's largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is one of the developers of the x86 series of instruction sets, the instruction sets found in most personal computers