Design Lead / UX Designer Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 16 views
We are seeking an experienced User Experience (UX) Designer with a proven track record of delivering groundbreaking solutions that address challenging business problems. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating effectively with design, business, and technical stakeholders in an agile environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver world-class UX design solutions within a fast-moving, multi-disciplinary team
- Produce and enhance low-fidelity sketches, medium fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes, user flow diagrams, and final UX specifications
- Lead and conduct user testing to validate designs using a variety of methodologies
- Synthesize user testing data and share the results with stakeholders; iterate designs rapidly based on learnings
- Ability to clearly understand and translate business and technical requirements into effective design solutions
- Participate in and lead UX-related workshops and activities with users and stakeholders (in person and remote)
- Act in a creative, curious, and questioning capacity; be open to taking and providing critique
- Experience working with complex systems and the detail required to effectively deliver thoughtful design solutions
- Keen written and verbal communication skills; able to tell a meaningful story and articulate and present design to a variety of stakeholders How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our SME's love to mentor.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Years of experience in a UX design role required
- Portfolio of experience and work samples
- Expert-level skills in Sketch and prototyping tools (InVision, Axure, Framer, or other)
- Experience planning and executing usability testing on usertesting.com
- Understanding of and experience working with branded design systems and standards
- Understanding of and experience working with accessibility guidelines such as a11y.js and Section 508
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!