Delivery Leader, Operations2 months ago Security & Safety Pune 39 views Reference: 25997
Requisition #: R1333969
Essential Job Elements:
P&L: Manage P&L of the business operations, including the development and execution of the overall business strategy.
Operations: Drive operational improvements for contact center operations, including optimizing resource allocation within and across teams, improving operational effectiveness, quality, generating growth outcomes from staff, meeting growth targets and performance against SLAs, and measuring progress against business goals.
Team management: Manage high performance teams Improve organizational efficiencies and build scalable business processes and infrastructure. Help align delivery capability to pipeline demand. Design and run scaled operations with a data-oriented approach. Provide vision and leadership for business.
Strategy: Lead cross-functional strategic planning activities to plan budgets, expansion plans and operational plans (service design, operations costs, hiring, etc.)
Client Satisfaction: Ensure client satisfaction. Become ‘Voice of the Customer’ Establish strong relationships with clients.
Business Growth: Lead & collaborate efforts with the solutions team for market opportunities. Support business growth by collaborating with Sales & marketing across geographies.
Risk & Compliance: Ensure compliance with all client regulatory requirements
Profile & Experience
- 10+ years of operations experience within a BPO/ Captive with deep industry expertise of business delivery.
- Successful track record in growing and inspiring large teams approx. 200 HC, with proven ability to select, attract, motivate, retain, and develop leaders and team members.
- Successful track record of improving performance against quality, efficiency, and effectiveness metrics, and meeting/exceeding contractual service level performance requirements.
- Experience of managing P&L, driving performance and growing businesses.
- Strong customer service orientation and client management skills
- Experience with a matrix driven global organization.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Analytical acumen and the ability to streamline complex processes
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.