Delivery Executive1 month ago Marketing & Communication Pune 28 views Reference: 26235
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Conducting payment Collection When Required.
- Answering customers questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers' signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery
Delivery Boy Requirements:
- Valid driver's license.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bike ownership.
- Contact - Swapnil Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Sanghavi bridges the distribution of some of the leading surgical and implant-based products in Maharashtra. We have a strong team of 45+ employees, with diverse leadership experience in design & engineering, pharmaceuticals, commerce, and strategy from leading institutions including IIT Bombay. Our clientele includes 2,500+ healthcare professionals, and our products have served over 1 million patients in the state.