Data Management & Business Intelligence- Developer4 months ago Marketing & Communication Bengaluru 78 views Reference: 25653
Job ID: 3105386
The Sales Data and Reporting team provides reporting solutions and data insights to our HP End-User Sales Stakeholders. This group includes 3000+ people in the roles of Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Business Analysts, and many others.
Some of the most important metrics which are included in our reports, are Pipeline/Funnel, Quota, Orders, Shipments, Revenue, Margin, Secured Revenue, Customer satisfaction, … and they are constantly getting more.
This role is a very critical role with high visibility & you will be part of a transformational journey to build state of the art new reporting and analytics solutions leveraging latest technologies in the big data & data modelling space.
In this role you are responsible for the design of complex Business Intelligence (BI) systems and solutions, to solve business requirements and problems in the End-User Sales area. The candidate will require to work on reporting & business intelligence solutions for Reporting & Analytics Organization. The candidate is also required to analyze current business reporting processes, to understand current gaps and provide solutions.
- Working closely with the project stakeholders to identify business needs and gather requirements for data analysis or deployment of already existing analytics solutions.
- Develop thorough understanding of business data and their underlying processes and apply Big Data analysis technics to transform data into information and actionable insight
- Use advanced database design and management knowledge to develop reporting solutions or data structures supporting business tools and data mining
- Actively participate in design, development, documentation and deployment of new tools, initiatives and projects, building proof of concept aligned with BU needs
- Take ownership of existing prototypes and tools for technical support, operations, maintenance and on-going evolution per business environment changes
- Apply innovation to existing solutions to drive efficiency and optimization
- Build appropriate partnership and trusted relationship with stakeholders so that input we are dependent on are accurate and provided in a timely manner.
- Design & implement controls that always ensure tool reliability as well result accuracy.
Must have Competencies:
- 8 – 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst (preferably in Sales Data Management & Reporting) of leading organizations.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge, understanding of databases and data management concepts.
- Strong MSBI SSIS, SSAS and SSRS skills and good knowledge in ETL process.
- Advanced Power BI knowledge.
- Expertise in dash-boarding and interactive data visualization techniques using Power-BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Experience in other development environments (PowerApps, SharePoints, C#, .NET Framework, QlikView, ASP.NET, VB etc.);1
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment (across the globe business coverage)
- Flexibility to work across time zones and diverse cultures
- Excellent problem-solving skills, technical analysis, and data analysis skills
- Techno-functional work experience and expertise in functional requirements gathering, data modelling, and conducting initial feasibility study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in using SCRUM/Agile methodologies (optional).
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Well organized and process oriented
- Experience in End User Sales & Reporting with Analytical background preferred.
- Self-starter and positive team player; Works well as a member of cross functional teams.
Masters/Graduate in any stream, Certification in Business Analytics (preferable)
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.