Data Management Assistant4 months ago Information Technology Hyderabad 87 views Reference: 25613
Req ID: 225061W-01
Qualification and Experience
- The Data Management Assistant will work closely with Data Management strategy Specialists and Field Scientists from around the world with the goal of ensuring that Corteva Agriscience™ will produce the highest quality data-driven internal and external documents within established timelines.
- Possession of a Masters’ Degree in Agriculture, Biology or related fields with a minimum of two-years of relevant work history,
- Prior experience working with standard computer software packages, including but not limited to Microsoft Office. Prior experience with Microsoft Excel Macros (or equivalent) a plus.
- Comfortable organizing and working with large datasets of information, and standard data management principles.
- Excellent global communication and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of high-performing global project teams.
- Although the position does not require field work, prior experience in conducting agricultural field trials are an asset.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
Corteva is a major American agricultural chemical and seed company that was the agricultural unit of DowDuPont prior to being spun off as an independent public company. DowDuPont announced the Corteva name in February 2018, saying that it was "derived from a combination of words meaning 'heart' and 'nature.'"