Data and Tech Transformation Lead, Large Customer Sales Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 11 views
- 8 years of experience in Digital marketing transformation.
- Experience working with Google Stack and products (e.g., Google Ads, DV360, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Ads Data Hub and Google Cloud).
- Experience developing solution architecture for client data analytics, measurement, and attribution solutions.
- Experience in working with the Google products (e.g., Google Ads, DV360, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Ads Data Hub and Google Cloud) and familiar with big data and data warehouses (e.g., DSPs, CDPs, DMPs, targeting, etc.).
- Experience working with service partners, supporting technical challenges, identifying knowledge gaps and solutions to up-level their technical knowledge.
- Digital native with experience in AdTech and MarTech.
- Experience with a sales approach focusing on problem solving/growth hacking.
- Ability to effectively communicate with key leaders at top companies.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Data and Tech Transformation Lead, you will focus on a consulting and solution oriented approach, developing strategies to identify and approach specific verticals/segments and pursue prospects throughout the business cycle. In this role, you will need to build off the best practices we have globally and in region and work with cross-functional teams to bring the best of Google to enable transformation of customers’ business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work closely with most strategic customers to identify the biggest marketing pain points that can be addressed through the power of Google's Adtech/MarTech solutions.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product/Technical specialists, and google partners to synthesize technical and strategic business requirements into cohesive business cases.
- Shape, scope, and execute transformational data/tech programs with cross-functional teams that will deliver outstanding marketing return on investment for customers and industry at large.
- Develop powerful story lines and presentations and deliver them to C-level customers alongside Sales teams to achieve the desired outcome.
- Establish oneself as a trusted tech advisor and develop business partnerships with key customers and internal cross-functional teams.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!