Data Analytics/Field Services Full-time Job2 months ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 68 views
Job Id: R-05990
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Analyze complex data sets form field and advise the team on performance metrics.
- Designing and implementing analytical projects that drive business goals and decisions leveraging structured and unstructured data
- Generating a compelling story from insights and trends in a complex data environment
- Working shoulder-to-shoulder with business partners to come up with creative approaches to solve the business problem
- Creating dashboards for business heads by exploring available data assets
- Analyze data from Inverters and Converters to monitor the performance across the globe and report to the management
- Ability to analyze high frequency data in a short span using data analytics tool and help O&M to take actions swiftly
- Generate Quality and performance metrics and monitor all the inverter and Converter assets in the field on a regular basis and provide feedback to the design and O&M team
- Act as the custodian of reliability and maintenance data, using existing systems to monitor and report KPIs, as well as identify bad actors and threats to reliability using reliability engineering tools. Learn different methods /understand scenarios to analyze areas of improvements
- Interact and communicate with the site focal for reliability studies and maintenance strategies, understanding the intricacies about how the actual maintenance activities for Inverters and Converters have been planned and performed in various plants
- Act as a bridge between Technology and O&M by optimizing maintenance and feedback to design though Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!