Data Analyst, Trust and Safety3 months ago Information Technology Hyderabad 70 views Reference: 25782
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Experience in querying data sets.
- Experience with project management and process optimization with a data analytics component.
- Experience with fraud, security, and threat analysis in the context of Cloud service providers.
- Knowledge of fraud dynamics in the online media.
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize and scale processes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external users.
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed - with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
In this role, you will build cross-functional relationships and scalable processes, lead complex, multidisciplinary projects, balanced with an intuitive understanding of systems. You will be involved with launching exciting and innovative products at Google.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Perform complex data analysis to derive insight from vast data stores.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as engineering, sales and policy to increase automation, update policies, fix product vulnerabilities, and provide a safe online experience for users.
- Enhance our operational workflows through process improvements and identify automation opportunities.
- Improve tools or automation systems through data analysis, technical expertise, and presentations to key stakeholders.
- Conduct comprehensive investigations to catch fraudsters, enforce product policies, identify abuse and spam patterns, and drive innovative abuse mitigation solutions.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.