Data Analyst, Ads, Trust and Safety1 year ago Information Technology Hyderabad 154 views Reference: 17257
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a related field of Ad security and quality control, Ad Operations, programmatic buying, analytics, or consulting.
- Experience working with display/video ad platforms.
- Experience working on SQL, R, and Python.
- Experience with fraud risk management and investigations, Ad Security and Quality control, Ad call chain debugging and/or Ad Operations.
- Understanding of the programmatic ad serving process.
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize, and scale processes.
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed - with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
Malvertising (a portmanteau of "malicious advertising") is the use of online advertising to spread malware. Malvertising involves adding malicious or malware-laden advertisements into legitimate online advertising networks and webpages.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Work with cross-functional groups such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Legal to drive projects to protect users from malvertising.
- Conduct complex analyses, de-obfuscate encoded codes, reverse engineer, identify spam patterns, and build signatures to detect malicious ads and creatives.
- Lead threat intelligence and incident response, contribute to increasing our ability to triage, respond, and understand advanced threat actors and the tools they use.
- Provide on-call coverage periodically and respond to escalations from internal and external parties within designated service levels.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.