Customer Service Officer
The position ensures to:
- Execute all aspects related to branch operations in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure effective customer service
Achieve own targets and support the achievement of the branch target through effective upselling and cross-selling to the customers
Fulfil all responsibilities in relation to:
- Contribute to efficient operation of the branch through accurate & timely processing of customer related transactions and account maintenance
- Ensure achievement of own targets and support branch target achievement through effective upselling and cross-selling to the customers
Support the branch operations officer in book-keeping and maintenance of documents.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and bank policies for all processes related to banking transactions
- Process cash transactions, transfer transactions and clearing of instruments
- Receipt & processing of cheques, demand drafts, dividend warrants, pay orders & other instruments, bills for deposits up to authorized limits
- Process requests for new account opening, transaction updation etc., either jointly with an officer or independently, upon specific authorisation in this regard
- Process customer service requests, Respond to customer service account inquiries such as account balances, transaction details, statements and fees/charges.
Address customer queries and grievances within the defined timelines and escalate when required to the appropriate authorities
2-4 years Banking Experience
Education / Preferred Qualifications
Graduate preferably Banking/Commerce
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge about internal/external regulations.
- Good Computer Knowledge
- Team player
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
Locations Alathur Ariyalur Papanad Papanasam Pattukkottai Peravurani Tanjore Thirukkattupalli Trichy Main Vilangudi