Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Role includes assisting customers with various enquiries and requests on core banking products.
- To provide one-stop customer service for live chat (text, voice and video), phone, mail, fax and electronic communications. Managing assigned Inbound contact center activities and services without compromising on risk and fully adhering to regulations and compliance policies
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inbound chat inquiries and inbound/outbound phone call and effectively consult customers or prospective customers regarding features or any other support required
- Provide Chat one-on-one, real time, text/ voice/ video based interactive conversation to customers
- Answering or making calls to customers/prospects to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Responsible to handle multiple chat sessions and provide appropriate level of service and issue resolution according to company guidelines while providing a superior customer experience.
- Receive and answer customer questions/ complaints and resolve queries related to claims, warranties, and product servicing
- Support customer queries from other channels – Service Requests, Social Media, Email etc.
- Follow standard screens/scripts as appropriate
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed
- Appropriately escalate customer questions and issues as and when necessary according to guidelines.
- Responsible to handle back office processes
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve issues not of routine nature
- Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customer to make appropriate determination of resolution
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable Service Request to appropriate personnel
- Balance workload based on business needs between paperwork and in-bound chats/calls. Responsible for meeting deadlines and requirements
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals
- Adhere to processes and guidelines in line with the defined governance standards
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative in a 24x7 contact centre environment
- Experience moving between multiple computer screens while entering data
- Experience in handling difficult customer chats/conversations, while simultaneously entering data on different screens
- Bilingual a plus, preferably with knowledge of Hindi
- Experienced web/social media user
- Proficient in typing accuracy, and speed
- Computing skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel is essential
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!