Customer Service Executive1 week ago Marketing & Communication Vadodara 10 views Reference: 27172
• Attend to and resolve queries received on phone, emails and fax from customers, sales
and credit control departments
• Attend to complaints in accordance with the company's guidelines and policy
• Coordinate with various departments to resolve queries within a stipulated time frame
• Chase deliveries with the transport/courier companies and revert to the customer with
• Trace missing parcels/goods and revert to the customer
• Handle queries from Wholesale accounts allocated and ensure all queries are dealt with
promptly and correctly
• Inform customers of any expected delivery delays
• Handle irate customers and manage their expectation
• Coordinate with Courier services to chase deliveries, collection and pending queries.
• Chase customers for in regard to discrepancy in Returns
Please contact MS MonikaBharti HR 'Mobilr no' Given below.
For 20 years, B&S Group has been your healthcare provider in the UK. We would love to thank our employees, customers and partners for supporting our incredible journey. Operating since 1999, B&S Group with its global presence has become one of the leading Pharmaceutical suppliers in the UK, experts in nationwide distribution and at the forefront of Pharmaceutical development. With over 5000 active customers utilizing our services on a daily basis, B&S Colorama is today one of the UK's largest short-line healthcare distributors. Being long-term oriented allows us to provide a consistent and secure range of services dedicated to our customers needs. We strive to supply healthcare products at the best price in the market in order to benefit not only the community pharmacies but their patients as well.
B&S Healthcare holds over 1000 Parallel Import licenses coming from 22 countries aiming to be the largest PI distributor in the UK in the upcoming years. Thame Laboratories is a diverse, integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and supplying pharmaceutical, consumer health products and unlicensed medicines that provide benefits to patients, prescribes and the NHS.