Customer Relationship Executive Full-time Job1 week ago - Marketing & Sales - Mumbai - 11 views
You will be the face of JLL at the client’s site and will be responsible for interacting and addressing the needs of guests / tenants by maintaining strong public relations, taking feedback / suggestions. You will also be responsible for:
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate with other departments to ensure good customer experience and taking customer feedback, after every service request/ complaint and sharing the feedback points with the team for improvement of services.
- Maintaining a hospitality outlook and always look presentable.
- Taking ownership of the request or complaint and ensuring they are handled effectively within TAT
- Taking daily rounds of the premises and reporting any lapses/ observations to the relevant team.
- Conducting timely Customer Feedback Surveys and sharing the reports with the client/management.
- Responding to emergency situations (as per JLL policies) and contact the proper authorities when needed
- Being familiar with lost and found procedures.
- Nominating and attending the training programs at site/ JLL office.
- Addressing concerns through daily checking of mails for priority requests.
- Receiving calls and emails from clients.
- Ensuring closure of complaints by proper communication to stakeholders.
- Helping in activities like filing, checking and maintaining inventory records, MMR, DMR, complaint trackers, dashboard etc.
- Updating the handover/ takeover register before end of shift for all completed/pending tasks.
- Managing and participating in events, overlooking general maintenance and guest handling.
You will be working at __The World Towers___, which is a ___Residential____, located at Lower Parel__
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
You will be directly reporting to the Customer Relation Manger /Property Manager as per site.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Meticulous and Being Analytical
You must pay attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills. Possess the ability to collate information, using logic and reasoning to identify the alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. You should be able to handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts.
- You need to have a relevant educational background in hospitality with min 1-2 years of work experience OR 2-3 years of experience in Client/customer service facing roles.
- Good Communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi language is a must
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts, weekends and holidays is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of operating computers, mobile application and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is also preferred.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!