Customer Engineering, Partner Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 11 views
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of Experience as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer/partner-facing role.
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as IaaS, PaaS technologies; Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers and firewalls.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
The Google Cloud Channel Sales Team is driving growth through innovative partnerships and as a Partner CE (Customer Engineer for Partners) aligned to the Partner Manager, you will work closely on the business development and sales execution to grow and support the Google Cloud partner ecosystem. You will contribute to customer adoption of Google Cloud by assessing our partners’ technical expertise, connecting the customer with the right partner, and supporting partners as they execute practical and useful solutions.
You will help prospective partners understand Google Cloud features, and align with the product marketing and engineering teams to recommend improvements to Google Cloud products. You will help our partners realize the unique value proposition of Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform and help them build solutions and point-of-views. You will work in a team-environment, cross-functionally, and cross-regionally with the Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop new ways to drive Google Cloud growth.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution on Google Cloud.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities.
- Support partners in prototyping and demonstrating and product integrations in customer environments, and identifying and mitigating key customer technical objections.
- Own the technical relationship with our partners, enabling them to manage product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work and coordinate additional technical resources.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!