Customer Engineer, SAP Specialist, Google Cloud3 months ago Information Technology Mumbai 69 views Reference: 25691
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience working as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment.
- Experience with SAP applications, data platform architectures and infrastructure, and SAP architecture deployment requirements.
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data).
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience with on-premise to cloud migration deployments.
- Experience in and understanding of data and analytics platforms including integrating with SAP applications and services.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
In this role, you will work with the Sales teams to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, explain technical features, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks with a specific focus on SAP workloads running on Google Cloud Platform.
In this role you'll contribute experience and thought leadership to support Google Cloud Sales teams, and drive mission and strategy around SAP solutions. You'll meet with customers to facilitate business transformation, map success patterns, and publish assets to scale your knowledge and support further customer successes.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the team throughout the business cycle to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Own the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, best practice solutions, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend migration and integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.