Customer Engineer, Data Analytics, Google Cloud3 months ago Information Technology Gurgaon 60 views Reference: 25775
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with traditional analytic warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, SQL-Server, and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with implementing analytics systems architecture.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with technical sales or professional consulting in cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflow solutions, including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platforms, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM,sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML).
- Understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support local Sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Work with the Business teams, identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Take responsibility for leading technical projects, including technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Travel as needed for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and Request For Information (RFI) response documents.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.