Customer Engineer, Business Application Platform, Google Cloud3 months ago Information Technology Gurgaon 71 views Reference: 25791
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with web services and API technologies (e.g., HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in areas such as API management, microservice frameworks, security, and PaaS.
- Experience with legacy and modern application development, container orchestration systems, and middleware technologies.
- Knowledge on security and API security technologies (e.g., OAuth, mTLS, SAML, JWT, SSO, etc.).
- Understanding of Google Cloud, multi/hybrid-cloud strategies, and associated technologies.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
In this role, you will help shape the future of businesses to use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and solve any potential technical roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide API management, Integration, Security, Service Mesh, and other application modernization expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers.
- Work with the account team to identify, qualify business opportunities, understand key customer requirements, and develop a strategy to achieve technical goals.
- Develop Proofs of Concept, presentations, and demos with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process.
- Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customers to Google Cloud.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.