Credit Underwriter Full-time Job1 week ago - Financial Services - Bengaluru - 10 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementation of Credit Policy primarily pre-approved and continuous evaluation to ensure adherence to the Policy and compliance with the Authority Matrix
- Responsible for credit appraisal and monitoring for SME Loans (Business Loans, Home Loans, Loan against property).
- Striving for continuous improvement in productivity.
- To work closely with Underwriting - Account Manager to ensure the process of risk analysis and the productivity of the team members remains Optimal throughout the course. • Being responsible to write right data into the systems with accuracy and deligence.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have knowledge on accountancy, finance and accounting principles.
- Should be more analytical in approach, Go Getter and should have multitudes in Critical thinking.
- Attitude that is team focused with the skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively among an interdepartmental collaborative environment.
Contact - Debajeet Shome - HR - Mobile number given below.
This is a walkin - To proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!