Creative Content Writer6 months ago Public Service - Govt Jobs Greater Noida 135 views Reference: 23366
Good in writing and developing clear, concise compelling and fresh content (Unique) for
website based on service/business model, landing page, email copy, blog posts, social,
newsletter, PPC ads and marketing materials.
Can create and develop trend setting content for international market and ability to
understand the trend, people in different geography. Can analyze competitive market and
do extensive market research to create/develop content.
Help define international brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice
by writing, editing, and proofing materials.
Can submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of the best work.
Conduct high-quality research and interviews
Edit and proofread copy as needed
Use SEO principles to maximize copys reach
Source images and other content
Repurpose video and audio content in text stories
Responsible for producing engaging, straightforward text adapted to different advertising
channels like websites, Google ads, video scripts, social posts & ad copies.
Work also includes researching keywords to make interesting written content that feel
fresh and generate interest in targeted audience as well as proofreading their work.
Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards
Drive brand consistency across all company communications
Develop and implement brand guidelines
stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
Copywriter Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Good academic scores
- Preferred Mphil and/or Masters in similar domain
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications. English, Journalism or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- 5 years of work experience
- Contact - Terrence James Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.