Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.The Core Technologies New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager (NPI OPM) launches products on time, with high quality, and maximum customer availability. In Core Technologies, you will lead the key subsystems across all platforms that make iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, and iPad great.OPMs are pivotal to the dynamic development and launch of Apple’s products. A successful NPI OPM is a leader and facilitator; is driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.We lead within worldwide Operations and collaborate with the core product development team and other functional organizations within Apple.
- Demonstrated program and supply chain management skills
- Organized, detailed-oriented and independently driven
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to own and drive issues to closure and influence change when necessary
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Motivated and results-oriented leader
- Own the Core Technologies operations readiness and successful bring up of critical components for iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac products and other new products.- Be a strong leader and standout colleague, collaborating with design engineering, process, quality, and procurement teams and external suppliers.- Lead program readiness reviews that include overall program status of design/technical development and operations. Drive closure on design/technical and operations issues.- Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality.- Lead operations development builds on-site at suppliers. Responsible for successful mass production ramp up.- Excellent communicator, able to present in weekly meetings with large multi- functional teams and executives.
Education & Experience
- BS or MS degree in Industrial, Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering. MBA is a plus.- Experience in manufacturing, process engineering, supply chain or product development. Consumer electronics background preferred.- Ability to travel up to 30-35%.Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!