May 12th, 2023 at 14:59 Training Noida 50 views Reference: 27109
Aptara is looking for Copy Editors to apply rigorous scrutiny while preserving the author's voice and ensuring stylistic consistency.
- Aptara Copy Editor rigorously follow a publisher's house style sheet, or optionally apply copy editing best practice and good judgment, to achieve stylistic consistency and accuracy throughout a publication. Our standard copy editing requirements include corrections for:
- Spelling, including British to American English
- Grammar, including rephrasing sentences for non-English-speaking authors
- References and footnotes, for technical accuracy and placement of citations
- Captioning to match figures and tables, and type-marking for mathematics
- Consistency, to ensure that all elements of a manuscript are properly presented
- Copy editors are needed for scientific journals as well as book projects.
Aptara enriches content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content life-cycle production from content creation and design, to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms.Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content how, when, and where recipients want it, while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities. Serving the 10 largest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. Our over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their assets in the digital age.