Job requisition ID :: 49522
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you’ll do
As a practitioner, within the Workforce Transformation (WT), following activities within the firm need to be performed:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct, coach, and supervise the efforts of consultants and analysts.
- Ability to lead a project team with guidance from Manager/Sr. Manager/Director.
- Participate in the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues with appropriate guidance from the manager/director.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high quality work.
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients’ strategic and operational success.
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development.
- Manage and seek own personal and professional development including expansion of consulting skills and experiences.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop content for client presentations.
- Lead the execution of the day-to-day plan set forth by the Deloitte Human Capital team lead.
- Provide implementation assistance as required.
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives – additional responsibilities.
- Build strong industry understanding in one or more sector / sub sector and over a period of time be recognized as an HR specialist for that industry
- Strong experience in Compensation & Benefits program design / management, incentive design / management, Performance Management, etc.
- 2yrs-8yrs of experience into similar skillset.
- Analytical mind-set.
- Proficiency in MS Office and data analysis skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to formulate design thinking structured methodology.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Bachelor’s /Post Graduation Diploma / Master’s Degree in from Tier 1 institutes
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!