Consulting - HC : WT - Rewards - Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Information Technology - Delhi - 38 views
Job requisition ID :: 49535
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities.
Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you’ll do
As a practitioner, within the Workforce Transformation (WT), following activities within the firm need to be performed:
- Operate in collaboration, demonstrate Domain knowledge (understanding of Primary Research – compensation or engagement survey methodology and client products)
- Participate in all identified surveys; facilitate job matching and data auditing
- Run various peer group analysis and recommend data to be used for benchmarking
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis for various compensation projects
- Participate in the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues with appropriate guidance from the manager/director.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high-quality work.
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients’ strategic and operational success.
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development.
- Manage and seek own personal and professional development including expansion of consulting skills and experiences.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop content for client presentations.
- Lead the execution of the day-to-day plan set forth by the Deloitte Human Capital team lead.
- Provide implementation assistance as required.
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives – additional responsibilities.
- 0-3yrs of experience into similar skillset.
- Analytical mind-set.
- Experience working on MS Office and data modelling skills is preferable.
- Experience in Rewards, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, etc. is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to formulate design thinking structured methodology.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Bachelor’s /Post Graduation Diploma / Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Human
Resource Management, Psychology, or another relevant field.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!