Consulting - HC : HRT - Darwinbox - Consultant Full-time Job1 month ago - Information Technology - Delhi - 36 views
Job requisition ID :: 49524
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design
and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and
change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you’ll do
As a practitioner, within the Human Resource Transformation, following activities within the firm need to be performed:
- Develop and champion Darwinbox value-based solutions to client problems, communicate them with the customer and other internal stakeholders. This may involve various formats/viewpoints, such as process flows, context diagrams, functional/technical descriptions and recordings and functional demonstrations.
- Drive Implementation of the Darwinbox product with clients- starting from Business process mapping to User Acceptance testing and taking the customers live with Darwinbox in a defined timeline.
- Analyse business requirements and design solutions covering various functional scenarios and facilitate client demos.
- Prepare the blueprint documents, functional specifications in the Business process mapping stage and assist with the complete solution to the client for client specific use cases
- Provide Key user training and support the customer to ensure sign-off at each milestone as per the project plan
- Guide the client through the change management process and managing both internal and external expectations
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses and daily interaction with clients.
- Ensure all program management tasks are completed, including the management of risks and issues and milestone delivery.
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives – additional responsibilities.
- Understands various Technology systems, HRMS system implementations and other activities associated
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools.
- Understands basic HR transformation concepts and ideally working experience supporting numerous HR life cycle events.
- Abreast with key HR trends and real-time application of these trends across HR processes.
- Experience in building functional requirements.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work pressure.
- Ability to formulate design thinking structured methodology.
- Bachelor's / Post Graduation Diploma / Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, Mathematics, Hard Science or other relevant field.
- This role involves extensive travel.
- 2-6+ years’ of relevant experience across consulting (leading management consulting firms) and/or industry roles.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-
level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer
opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue
to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!