Company Secretary Compliance Officer1 month ago Banking Delhi 35 views Reference: 26230
• Review the current approved and documented AML/CTF/kyc policies and procedures and identifies areas of improvement and Updation thereof.
• Ensure compliance with AMLA and implementation of MTPP.
• Regularly assess the risk or exposure of the company to money laundering.
• Design and implement effective action plans in response to audit findings and compliance violations.
• Assess the existing KYC/CDD documentation of the customers, identify inadequate procedures, and recommend remedial action.
• Consistently update the management on the companys compliance with law and regulations through regular reporting.
• Develop, implement, update and maintain BSP operational policies and procedures.
• Liaise with government regulatory agencies (eg BSP, AMLC,DOLE and SEC).
• Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
• Provide assistance in the documentation and implementation of AML policies, procedures, systems, and controls and the day-to-day oversight of the company’s compliance with the AMLA.
• Will be responsible in the monitoring of any updates on the regulatory policies that will have a potential impact on the company.
• Will ensure that the regulatory requirements are promptly implemented to a satisfactory level.
• Timely submission of CTR /STR transactions.
Filing of RBI reports for MTSS and forex department.
Filing of any changes and updations in management and shareholding etc. of the companies to RBI.
Ensure that all the compliances of RBI master directions for MTSS and Forex are in place all the time.
Due diligence of Department.
Contact - Prince Chadha Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.