Commerce Partner Operations Manager, Hotels, gTech Customer Experience3 months ago Marketing & Communication Gurgaon 59 views Reference: 25883
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in operations and vendor management.
- Experience managing vendor agreements and executing extended workforce projects.
- Experience in running third-party or global in-house contact center operations.
- Experience in project management, customer service, process quality and process optimization.
- Experience managing operational budgets, optimizing costs, and facilitating agreements with managed service providers.
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment, and with cross-functional, cross-geographical stakeholders.
- Experience in organizational and project/program management with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to set operational and quality targets, measure and report outcomes, track and scale successes, root-cause problems in design/execution and ensure business impact.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and deadlines.
About the job
As a Commerce Partner Operations Manager for Hotels, you will manage gTech Customer Experience's (gCare) extensive extended workforce Hotel support operations spread across onboarding, implementation, troubleshooting, and data quality operations. You will ensure continued partnership with internal stakeholders and drive high-quality support by the Hotels support team, which provides both outstanding customer service to our partners and flexibility to our Google teams.
- Monitor vendor performance, leveraging operational metrics including timeliness, customer-satisfaction, customer experience, etc. Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with our vendor partners.
- Manage relationships with existing vendor partners responsible for service delivery.
- Serve as the representative of gTech Customer Experience (gCare) Hotels to overcome operational challenges with the goal of achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify process improvement opportunities within current workflows, channel feedback to internal/external stakeholders, and support vendors in ongoing activities.
- Identify new opportunities and solutions, roll out strategy and execute these initiatives in partnership with business owners to transform our global scaled services team to improve the Hotels business.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
Google is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.