Cloud Security Engineer, Professional Services4 months ago Security & Safety Gurgaon 90 views Reference: 25559
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 9 years of experience in architecting, developing, or maintaining secure cloud solutions.
- Experience managing customer projects to completion and working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Partners.
- Experience coding in one or more general purpose languages (Python, Java, C++ etc.).
- 9 years of experience in security architecture or security engineering.
- Experience in attacks and mitigation methods, network protocols and secure network design, operating system internals and hardening, web application security, security assessments and penetration testing, authentication and access control, applied cryptography and security protocols, security monitoring and intrusion detection, incident response and forensics, development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
- Experience in cloud security delivered within the context of customer-facing roles.
- Experience in securing kubernetes and containerized workloads.
- Knowledge of security principles.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Solve cloud security and compliance challenges. Provide domain expertise in cloud security and be a trusted technical advisor to customers.
- Work with customers to design and develop cloud security architectures and solutions to meet and exceed their security requirements through discussions, strategic recommendations, and implementation in Google Cloud environment.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of business and technical stakeholders. Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Manage executive stakeholders within customer environments to deliver consensus and manage positive customer outcomes on the Google Cloud platform. Stay connected with the latest security trends across industry.
- Travel regularly up to 20% in the region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.