Cloud Financial Analyst Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 26 views
Job ID: 1006315
As the Cloud Financial Analyst you will be part of Platform Services team to take lead on Cloud spend optimization conversations with internal IT teams. You will work together with Finance and Procurement team to build the required process, metrics and dashboard around budgeting, forecasting, cost allocation and additional details on public cloud spend.
* Basic understanding of Cloud Billing managed services - AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS cost explorer, Azure Billing etc
* Prior experience working with high quantities of data and providing valuable insights from it.
* Perform run cost analysis of infrastructure in public and private cloud providers.
* Assist with the optimization around usage and capacity planning to ensure a streamline approach for account migration into the Cloud.
* Forecasting usage and cloud cost requirements for IT.
* The candidate will be required to develop automated reporting tools. The ability to respond proactively to operating and cost management issues.
* Automation of Cost reporting / Cloud Cost reporting.
* Develop a reserved instance purchase strategy.
* Provide cost analysis for deployment projects to public and private cloud providers.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.