Civil Engineer2 months ago Manufacturing Pune 42 views Reference: 26013
- Designing, building, supervising, operating, and maintaining small, medium and large size projects and systems, such as buildings, landscape developments, Civil work in Interior design, water supply and drainage systems and waterproofing etc.
- Site supervision for projects of architectural, landscape and Interior decepline
- Feasibility assessments and report drafting
- Providing estimates for projects, making bills and verifying and approving the billing documents
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances, follow up with various authorities for project sanctioning.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.
- Analysing data such as survey reports, site plans, & maps to be able to plan projects effectively.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A sound understanding of professional responsibility.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to recognize the need of life-long learning.
- Ability to function with diverse teams.
- Always looking for ways to improve your skills.
- A positive attitude toward your job in general. Coming to work on time.
- Ready to work hard, with dedication and responsibility.
- Strong skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Solid understanding and ability to adhere to local, state guidelines and regulations
- Ability and willingness to travel for project work.
- Strong ability to supervise tendering procedures and compile job specifications.
- Ability to carry out effective technical and feasibility studies, as well as site investigations.
- Ability to effectively monitor and drive project activities
- Ability to prepare safety and function analyses
- Possess strong organizational and site management skills to effectively coordinate site activities
- Ability to perform calculation, dimensioning, and control of concrete and metallic construction
- Profound ability to carry out safety analyses and stability and quality control
- Ability to effectively work with professionals from other fields, including subcontractors and architects
- Ability to plan and manage project resources and budgets
- Excellent in the use of relevant civil engineering software programs, including AutoCAD and MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written.
- This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
We are an architectural design consultants based in Pune and operating all over the India aabroad in the descipline of design for architectural landscape and interior design projects.We work with our associates from the dept of MEP and Strucctural Design for projects requireing these services.